12 November 2021
Feelif supports diversity in society, by consistently demonstrating the principles of equality and inclusion of all members. Only this leads to progress and development.
On November 12, 2021, Feelif became part of the Diversity Charter.
In this light, we are committed to implementing the following principles:
1. We develop an organizational culture based on equal opportunities, mutual respect, acceptance and involvement of diverse employees aspotential for greater innovation, adaptability, organizational development and better social cohesion.
2. We create a diverse and inclusive work environment.We strive to create a work environment that reflects the diversity of society and actively involve employees while avoiding anydiscrimination (direct or indirect) based on sex, racial or ethnic origin, ethnic or social origin, genetic characteristics, language, religion or belief,political or other opinions, belonging to a national minority, property, birth, disability, age or sexual orientation (EU Charter of Fundamental Rights).Rights, Art. 21, 2010)
3. We respect and disseminate the principles of diversity at all levels of the organization.We integrate diversity policy at all levels of decision-making, taking into account the three key roles in building an inclusive and harmonious workforce.environment:• commitment and responsibility,• communication (inside and outside),• be a role model.
4. We recognize the diversity of customers.We know the profiles of our customers and we are aware that following their diverse needs is also a source of innovation and development.
5. We are shaping diversity policy.We plan annual action measures to promote diversity, inclusion and equal opportunities, implement these measures and evaluate them regularly. We identifyresults that are the result of diversity policy and are reported in the annual report.
6. We spread and communicate our commitment to the Charter and the results of the diversity policy to all our stakeholders.Stakeholders are invited to join anti-discrimination and diversity promotion activities.
Once again, Feelif become the best Multisensory Company of the Year 2022/2023.
As part of the AAL BeauCoup project, we are developing three service delivery modules to provide cultural content to the elderly.
We are thrilled to announce that we were invited to pitch at an important conference Accessible future (Pristupačna bodućnost) in Zagreb (Croatia).
We are thrilled to inform you that Feelif become the winner of 2021/22 in the category Multisensory Company of the Year.
We have created a small, but just enough big "piano" which you can play on the Feelif tablet.
Feelif is once again among the best companies in Europe.
We are extremely pleased to announce we have been successful in winning the award for VISION IMPAIRMENT TECHNOLOGY COMPANY OF THE YEAR!
Due to COVID, SightCity international fair will be virtual this year.
The pre-conference focuses on technology and tactile reading.
The ITU ranked Feelif among the top 15 finalists.
GHP Magazine has announced the winners of the 2020 Healthcare & Pharmaceutical Awards and Feelif is one of them.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2021
We are proud to be invited to this excellent and useful Platform!
Notice on co-financing the costs of digitization of sales channels and presentation and marketing materials for promotion on foreign markets
An important conference on the future of industry and internationalization was held in Brdo Congress Centre Kranj, Slovenia.
Join Museum of Jesenice on 30. 1. at the Ljubljana Exhibition and Convention Center to see interactive presentation of Valvasor's Stara Sava artwork.
Welcome to Alpe-Adria fair (from 29th of January) on Radovljica Beekeeping museum exhibition place to see the first digital bee hive panel.
We are announcing partnership with Splitit that enables our website visitors a monthly 0% interest instalment payment plan that will suit their needs.
A reporter from Radio Bosnia and Hercegovina has visited Feelif.
Feelif's innovator, Zeljko Khermayer, presented Feelif at the Theosophical Library.
We are hiring new software developers!
A great article about Feelif was published on the website Mladi podjetnik today.
Interested in feeling the world's first Feelbook with a beehive painting?
Sign up for our latest stories